Wednesday 29 August 2012

I love a good Mood Board


When I started wedding planning I created a few mood boards to decide where I wanted to go with the wedding. If you are having a wedding planner, a mood board is essential to get your ideas off the ground and get a grasp on what you really want the details to be.
I used Pinerest to start collecting images to use as inspiration. I can’t recommend this as a place to start, I was bullied into joining by one of my friends at work and I owe her now. I initially thought the magazine perfect venues and brides were never going to be something I could achieve but that is the extreme and so many ideas can be shaped to fit your wedding. Also so many brides post their DIY ventures that you can’t fail to get inspiration.  This is my board here, feel free to follow. http://pinterest.com/sazzhardie/my-vintage-wedding/  

Just a slight flavour of the pictures I have collected…..

No comments:

Post a Comment