Tuesday 28 August 2012

About me.....

Where to start?!.......

I'm Sarah and I recently became a Bride-to-Be in May, after my lovely fiance Pete proposed after a year together.
After all of the big details were decided e.g venue booked, registrar confirmed and usual freak out about how much it was all going to cost was over things have turned to the more fiddly details.
I knew from the moment I was asked "What type of wedding do you want?" I wanted a vintage retro wedding as Ive always had a massive interest in vintage clothing and homewears, especially 50's England . However I felt the word theme was too rigid and prescribed and wanted something more tangible and fluid rather than everything having to look a certain way. I went to the Internet for inspiration as I wanted to do something different, and found so many awesome websites. The main one I used was Rock My Wedding. Reading the Real Brides blogs I knew I wanted to do my own so here we are. I hope this provides inspiration for other brides or provides a discussion page for people to share ideas as I need reigning in sometimes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment